- Call places of business to set up marketing meetings.
- Give all facility tours upon inquiring families/business.
- Schedule transportation for new admissions.
- Coordinate equipment delivery between facility and hospice companies upon new admissions.
- Do all necessary admission paperwork with patients and/or Power of Attorneys.
- Attend all marketing events to spread word of the facility.
- Put together all monthly reports to keep track of total referrals, admissions along with denials.
- Process applications for admission into University with accuracy and diligence from students in Asia Pacific, New Zealand and Australia
- Obtains applicant information by requesting completed applications and official documents; verifying and clarifying information
- Provide customer service with school’s representatives and students through emails and telephone in a polite, friendly and professional manner
- In charge of maintaining and administer admissions database and online inquiries
- Participate in educational fairs, monthly school seminars and workshops
- Greeting visitors or callers and handling their inquiries/direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Answering telephones and giving information to callers, taking messages, and transfering calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operating office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Hosting Tours and Open House Days.
- Running Errands When Necessary.
- Memorable walking tours for individuals, families and large groups.
- Provide a positive visit experience to all guests.
- Mingle with prospective families pre-tour.
- Assist in Undergraduate Admissions projects outside of the typical tour schedule. and participate in all training and development sessions.
- Fall Open Houses
- Accepted Students Days
- Conduct Campus Tours
- Meet and greet prospective students, families, alumni, and special guests
- Provide assistance in the office
- Must be available to attend mandatory weekly meetings
- Organizational and time management skills