Administrative Supervisor Resume Examples
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Communicated corporate objectives across all divisions through regular correspondence and scheduled status updates.
- Established and developed highly-efficient and dependable administrative team by delivering ongoing coaching and motivation and fostering career advancement.
- Managed CRM database, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and report generation.
- Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
- Monitored and evaluated personnel performance to complete [Timeframe] reviews, recommend advancement or address productivity concerns.
- Make sure all division do all their report weekly & monthly
- Greet clients at the front counter.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to attorneys or take messages
- Maintain scheduling and office calendars for twelve attorneys.
- Create and distribute court lists for twelve attorneys
- Make sure all court appearances are covered.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for attorneys and office personnel.
- Prepare invoices to be paid.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or internal customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as order management, and accounting.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives
- manage operations of the hospital during off shifts; facilitate transfers into and out of the facility; coordinate staffing for all areas in hospital; intercede and problem-solve for any crisis or problematic situations that developed within the hospital
- Generate reports so the supervisors can work with the representatives such as buckets and the visibility of the metrics in general.
- Full visibility of compliance and metrics for mannagers so they can have full understanding where they are in order to excecute an specific plan for the operation.
- Creation of new files in order to understand where are the problems in the operation and share it with the mannagers to change the main focus or in order to know if the current strategy is the correct one.
- In general customer service knowledge and how to deal with customers, supervisors, mannagers and representatives.
- Communicate with customers and employees to answer questions, disseminate or explain information,
- take orders, and address complaints.
- Supervise the work of office, the customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Develop work schedules.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
administrative supervisor / coordinator
- Preparation of payroll of casual employees
- Designing and posting of Job Hiring Ads.
- Prospecting, and conducting initial interviews to promising applicants to fill available positions in PCPPI.
- Updated inventory counts and monitored inventory variances as the result of receiving, system, or clerical errors
- Lead the company’s staff in clerical work.
- Ensured the quality of work was highly performed by my staff.
- Maintained communication on tasks’ progress with other departments.
- Ability to work under pressure. Ability to make necessary and hard, but professional decisions in emergency situations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skill
- Vast experience in disability cases
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Payment schedules and project construction updates
- Attending association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry
- Benefits of owners in ways that promote positive environmental outcomes
- Provided strong leadership and technical expertise to maintain existing procedures and continuously improvement
- Resolved maintenance problems
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.