- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Communicated corporate objectives across all divisions through regular correspondence and scheduled status updates.
- Established and developed highly-efficient and dependable administrative team by delivering ongoing coaching and motivation and fostering career advancement.
- Managed CRM database, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and report generation.
- Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
- Monitored and evaluated personnel performance to complete [Timeframe] reviews, recommend advancement or address productivity concerns.
- Make sure all division do all their report weekly & monthly
- Greet clients at the front counter.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to attorneys or take messages
- Maintain scheduling and office calendars for twelve attorneys.
- Create and distribute court lists for twelve attorneys
- Make sure all court appearances are covered.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for attorneys and office personnel.
- Prepare invoices to be paid.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or internal customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as order management, and accounting.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives
- manage operations of the hospital during off shifts; facilitate transfers into and out of the facility; coordinate staffing for all areas in hospital; intercede and problem-solve for any crisis or problematic situations that developed within the hospital
- Generate reports so the supervisors can work with the representatives such as buckets and the visibility of the metrics in general.
- Full visibility of compliance and metrics for mannagers so they can have full understanding where they are in order to excecute an specific plan for the operation.
- Creation of new files in order to understand where are the problems in the operation and share it with the mannagers to change the main focus or in order to know if the current strategy is the correct one.
- In general customer service knowledge and how to deal with customers, supervisors, mannagers and representatives.