- Organized important documentation.
- Annual Agricultural Spray Day Assistant Coordinator.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, and schedule sales appointments.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons and dinners with potential clients.
- Updated offender information, created offender files, completed release certificates
- Process and enter warrants for the arrest of violating offenders
- Perform office practices and procedures
- Clear warrants when offenders report to Parole Officer
- Notify neighboring states about pending charges
- Prepared DD-214 for members that were leaving the force
- Maintained electronic service records & physical records
- Updated member records to reflect new events such as certifications
- Responsible for charging vacation days for 240 members
- Designated mail handler for entity consisting of 240 service-members
- Provided top notch customer service
- Learned the ins and outs of working in an office & proper etiquette
- Prepared and managed expense reports.