- System Administrator for student management system, was held responsible for system analysis and installation of the student management system. Also conducted training sessions for staff members to use the system.
- Troubleshooting and attended to all IT needs of the company.
- Assisted in the Accounts and Finance department staff ( payment vouchers, cheque writing, data entries, writing cash and payment book, reminder letters etc)
- Maintaining and creating the administration staff (office staff and supporting staff) job contracts.
- Assisted in managing leave and attendance records.
- Assisted and was partially involved in managing the relationship with Cambridge International Examinations Board and Wycherley International School for Secondary and Primary (I.e Cambridge Checkpoint Examinations, Online Examinations, Leadership for Learning Projects, webinars, Conference/seminar bookings, website managing, necessary correspondents etc).
- Held responsible for company strategic and development report writings, presentations and other documents.
- Provide high level, confidential & administrative support to the Head of Department
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationship at all levels, include during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Manage and prioritize the multiple tasks that have been assigned.
- Provides assistance to Managing Director
- Manage day-to-day office administration and operations.
- Follow-up with contracts renewals, budgeting and negotiation with vendors
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Staff air ticket/ hotel booking.
- Update and monitor company corporate gifts.
- Coordinate, maintenance of office equipment.
- Provide services to customers, such as account
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.information.
- Ensure utmost confidentially and integrity of operations
- Department coordination. Co-ordinate with the team and the vendors. Coordinating with Internal/external department. Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Worked as an Administrative Executive in TATA Motors Nano Showroom .
- Responsibilities include managing complete back office operations & done CRMDMS entries.
- Follow up timely execution of the assigned task, if required giving reminder call / e-mail.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely.