- I Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- i also
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance
- Postal Service Management: monitor the delivery of mail, newspaper and official documents, ensuring timely and accurate progress.
- Board Room Monitor: arrange a meeting schedule, assure the board room under good maintenance, monitor the usage of equipment and furniture.
- Manage supply of stationery, name card and the usage of the taxi service.
- Booking flight tickets, a hotel reservation for managers, directors, and support in case of events, projects.
- Process the related payment procedure.
- Report working progress periodically to line manager.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons
- Prepare and manage internal and external correspondence on routine matters independently.
- Requisition, track, report and maintain records of purchases, services contracted, payments, asset listing etc.
- Coordinate training programs, group interactions, meetings, team building and social programs.
- Travel bookings – Coordinate for visa, itinerary, tickets and forex for foreign travel.
- Hotel bookings and local transport arrangements for overseas visitors
- Ensure smooth workflow, communication, policies/procedures, deliverables are in compliance with global set-up.
- Ensure all requisitions, purchase orders, purchases in compliance with Finance SOPs
- The position needs lot of discipline, integrity, dedication & Sincerity and high level of confidentiality to be maintained.
- Maintenance of personnel & office files needs meticulous planning and systematic approach
- Working on NP4 (Novartis Principal Practices for Professional)
senior administrative executive
- Managed the standard administrative duties within the company
- In charge of data collection & analytics
- Interaction with internal and external healthcare professional
- Creating Promotion material use by sales and Marketing