- Support Director Calendar of all-hands events, conferences.
- Support Director Schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities.
- Ensure to prepare for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting.
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member.
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed.
- Arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Assist to produce monthly reports of the Telematics Installation.
- Process payroll information & Making Invoice..
- Manage Reservation, bookings, update daily reports, Assigns work to the drivers
- Handles daily Petty Cash Transaction .
- Maintain and update all employee files (Employee data, Petty cash expenses, Reimbursement, attendance, time sheets, leaves, salary slips).
- Planned and executed events for employees and clients, including managing logistics, budgeting and vendor relations.
- Maintained human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations,changes in job classifications and merit increases.
- Aggregated and prepared documentation and reports for office meetings, distribution and filing.
- Performed accounts receivable duties, including invoicing, researching charge backs, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Developed record-keeping systems for employee records and company documents to optimize operations and reduce project lags.
- Accurately and quickly processed subscription and market invoices.Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Managing daily operations and ensuring good flow of information.Performed administrative tasks such as record analyzing, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
- Assisting with trade confirmations which has to be sent to respective clients
- Maintenance and disposal for all office equipment
- Sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrangement for local and overseas courier services
- Check monthly general office admin invoices
- Manages office documentation, contracts, data-entry, filing
- Administer travel arrangements such as visa application, travel insurance and coordinate with travel agency