Administrative Executive Resume Examples
- Support Director Calendar of all-hands events, conferences.
- Support Director Schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities.
- Ensure to prepare for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting.
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member.
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed.
- Arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Assist to produce monthly reports of the Telematics Installation.
- Process payroll information & Making Invoice..
- Manage Reservation, bookings, update daily reports, Assigns work to the drivers
- Handles daily Petty Cash Transaction .
- Maintain and update all employee files (Employee data, Petty cash expenses, Reimbursement, attendance, time sheets, leaves, salary slips).
- Planned and executed events for employees and clients, including managing logistics, budgeting and vendor relations.
- Maintained human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations,changes in job classifications and merit increases.
- Aggregated and prepared documentation and reports for office meetings, distribution and filing.
- Performed accounts receivable duties, including invoicing, researching charge backs, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Developed record-keeping systems for employee records and company documents to optimize operations and reduce project lags.
- Accurately and quickly processed subscription and market invoices.Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Managing daily operations and ensuring good flow of information.Performed administrative tasks such as record analyzing, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
- Assisting with trade confirmations which has to be sent to respective clients
- Maintenance and disposal for all office equipment
- Sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrangement for local and overseas courier services
- Check monthly general office admin invoices
- Manages office documentation, contracts, data-entry, filing
- Administer travel arrangements such as visa application, travel insurance and coordinate with travel agency
- I Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- i also
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance
- Postal Service Management: monitor the delivery of mail, newspaper and official documents, ensuring timely and accurate progress.
- Board Room Monitor: arrange a meeting schedule, assure the board room under good maintenance, monitor the usage of equipment and furniture.
- Manage supply of stationery, name card and the usage of the taxi service.
- Booking flight tickets, a hotel reservation for managers, directors, and support in case of events, projects.
- Process the related payment procedure.
- Report working progress periodically to line manager.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons
- Prepare and manage internal and external correspondence on routine matters independently.
- Requisition, track, report and maintain records of purchases, services contracted, payments, asset listing etc.
- Coordinate training programs, group interactions, meetings, team building and social programs.
- Travel bookings – Coordinate for visa, itinerary, tickets and forex for foreign travel.
- Hotel bookings and local transport arrangements for overseas visitors
- Ensure smooth workflow, communication, policies/procedures, deliverables are in compliance with global set-up.
- Ensure all requisitions, purchase orders, purchases in compliance with Finance SOPs
- The position needs lot of discipline, integrity, dedication & Sincerity and high level of confidentiality to be maintained.
- Maintenance of personnel & office files needs meticulous planning and systematic approach
- Working on NP4 (Novartis Principal Practices for Professional)
senior administrative executive
- Managed the standard administrative duties within the company
- In charge of data collection & analytics
- Interaction with internal and external healthcare professional
- Creating Promotion material use by sales and Marketing
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.