- Secretarial to the Administrative Officer (Presently).
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organized and documented.
- Maintaining effective records and Administration.
- Scanning, Faxing, Emailing and Photocopying as the need arises.
- Dispatching internal and external documents.
- Data Entry.
- Efficient organization of the establishment’s daily activities including tele phone calls, email.
- Prepare Immigration (E VISION, EDNRD or GDRFA), Labour, Municipality, Ejari, Emirates ID, Medical and Other Dept. Forms.
- Ensure all Immigration and Labour application information and documents are rechecked prior to submission.
- Provide legal advice to the customers.
- Communication of emails, receiving phone calls, transferring calls.
administrative clerk / billing and liaison officer
- Encode and monitor Gate pass, Power, Water,Rice, Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste pull-out.
- Document preparation for Visa Processing.
- Uniform, Pants and Working Shoes Issuance.
- Hotel and Vehicle Bookings for our foreign suppliers and Visitors.
- Oversee and supervise the work of company drivers and maids.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Research and create presentation.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints
- Explain the information and take orders.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Prepare and mail bills, invoices, checks, and contracts.
- Supervise and direct the work of lower-level clerks
- Prepares weekly and monthly report
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.