- Developed and maintained company Web site.
- Recording and updating bookings for all tutorial rooms.
- Assisting students with enquiries.
- Assisting students with the unit office equipment’s and IT problems.
- Draft responses to emails and disseminating correspondence and brief requests throughout the team; keeping track of due dates and reminding team members prior to due date; responding to incoming mailbox correspondence in a timely manner; proof-reading and editing correspondence and briefs prior to sending to Director for approval.
- Coordinate timesheets, leave coordination, ID/access forms
- Action Novell including drive access for all new starters to WMSO.
- Coordinate and support WMSO and IWFM project Managers with recruitment campaigns.
- Support the Director Service Delivery.
senior administration officer
- Managing the Director schedule;
- Scheduling and appointment setting;
- Handling customer enquires and complaints through email and telephone;
- General office administration and secretarial duties.
- Assisting staff.
- Attending to prospecting applicants enquiries to apply for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Course of their interest.
- Attending to CASP (Centralised Assessment and Selection Program) Interviews; welcoming students and setting them up to do their Written Assessment).
- General cleaning of unit and study rooms.
- Planning for Metro Elders Meeting once a month; numbers attending meeting, securing Justice of Peace to attend meeting, booking venue and catering.
- Assisting with Pre-graduation ceremony.