administration officer / receptionist
- Receiving and identifying commodities samples;
- Daily updating database;
- Processing; issuing and sending certificates;
- Responsible for all the office administration, secretarial duties, liaising with clients, invoicing;
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Updating registration details of patients.
- Booking appointments, appointment cancellations and rescheduling appointments.
- Appointment scheduling, arriving and discharging patient’s from clinic.
- Using HBCIS to track the movement of patient charts and admission details
- Clinic Chart preparation
- Demonstrate high work ethics and knowledge of relevant office procedures with a high level of secretarial and administrative skills, and the ability to work autonomously
- To provide excellent customer focus in a friendly and helpful mannerAbility to communicate clearly and confidently with parents, patients, members of the public and multidisciplinary staff both in person and over the telephone
- Use computers for various applications, including word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate staff.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence and monthly reports.
- Data entry; Process high volume of applications accurately into operational systems
- Peparing progress certificates.
- Reconciling invoices with statements.
- All other ad-hoc administration duties.
- Provide assistance to other staff within a multidisciplinary team structure to ensure priority tasks are completed and deadlines met, by delivering Administrative services to contribute to the operations of the team and branch
- Administrative duties
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents
- Cash Reconciliation
- Admitting, Transferring and Discharging patients through HBCIS and other software programs.