- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts, manually or using computers.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Manage busy switchboard
- Meet and Greet clients
- Assist in Sales Representative administrative tasks
- Intermediate Office programs knowledge essential
- Manage NSW sales team register
- General administation to NSW head office team
- Order Stationary for NSW office and Sales Representative
- Responsible for raising purchase orders and networking with suppliers.
- Communicated with customers regarding their purchase orders via email and telephone.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Administrative tasks.
- Liaising with staff, families and students.
- Effective communication skills and capable of working within a team or autonomously when required.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.