- Legal Matters: Organizational interests will be secured through proper legal awareness & Follow up in following areas, Excise and taxation for registration of vehicles etc, EOBI.
- Assets Maintenance: Assets inventory report Quarterly forward the report to Admin department.
- Recruitment & Employees Record: To responsible for test and interview in his region. Responsible to send these documents to HR & Admin department within 7 days after the joining and all documents should be saved in his office.
- Payroll Software.
- Performance management system.
- Record Keeping: All office records shall be up –to-date, Monthly reports Internal audit reports Sudden inspection
- Monthly Summery preparation for the Pay of the employees.
- Handling new admissions.
- Performed various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, mailing, and organizing filing system.
- Interacted with Institutional staff, students, vendors and visitors on a daily basis.
- Organized the scheduling of meetings and events.
- Maintained the office database-retrieved and organized information for individual employees and clients.
- Recruitment Cycle,
- Selection Process to Joining formalities
- Assign personnel and resources to phases and elements.
- Schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Manage, control and trained the admin staff.
- Preparation of Rent/Lease Agreement with the consent & Direction of the Admin Department.
- Supervision of General Support Staff of SDO, Office Boy, Cook, Guard, Drivers.
- Conducted general official meetings and writing of minutes. Maintained properly record of office inventories and assets registers. Issued moveable assets to the staff through submission of official requisitions.
- As the member of procurement committee, was responsible to follow-up all the policies, rules and regulations of SDF such as getting quotations through Invitation for Quotations, preparing Comparative Evaluation of Quotations and honoring Purchase Orders
- Rules and Policies related to Employees.
- Reason Leaving : Better Offer from College
- Last Salary :RM1600.00
- Purchases: In time Quality and optimum price valued supplies to requester.
- Petty cash, Event management & Photography.