- Arrange meetings and appointments, prepare important documents, update records, and write reports.
- Draft necessary documentation and lead reviews related to project amendments, project contracting, and project outreach and communication.
- Cultivate and maintain an environment that promotes respect of diverse backgrounds
- Perform basic human resources tasks such as employee shift scheduling and overseeing new-employee on boarding and training.
- Developed AIRD English Training work plan
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Deliver and Mail other information.
- Read source documents such as Create, maintain, and enter information into databases. sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto the technology for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Assist staff in preparing the conference meeting.
admin officer / purchaser
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Solving problem and time-management according to the lesson plan
- Prepare partner visa applications, by registering Statutory Declarations, National Police Certificates, passports, and supporting documents.
- Respond professionally to stakeholder enquiries received by phone and email within prescribed timeframes.
- Communicate effectively with non-English speaking clients using the Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS).
- Conduct all relevant follow up actions for outstanding documents and un-finalised applications.
- Action relationship breakdown and withdrawal requests as per local procedures.
- Assist case officers with counter duties, interviewing applicants, and preparing relevant reports.
admin officer, pr & events
- Provide strategic communications support to the Head of Unit
- Assist in brand management, quality control & coordination of all internal communication branding policies, training staff on brand identity usage
- Assist to write press release, handling & updating of media database
- Create data-base of State Owned communicators & stakeholders relations.
- Attend meetings at Government Communicators Forums
- Develop departmental & national events calendar in accordance to the GCIS schedule
- Develop a schedule of media day (Newspaper Editors) with the departmental Spokesperson (then Ms. Vimla Maistry) for the Minister (Mr Alec Erwin)