Admin Manager Resume Examples
- Reconcile accounts, Banks, Emloyees, Daybook etc.
- Social security & EOBI
- All factory complints
- Develop strategies in manager functions to effectively run an organization.
- Supervise and manage operations of a department.
- Manage & direct the activities of the staff in administrative set-up.
- Interacting with other departments in managing the entire administrative operation
- Maintained day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services.
- Responsible for petty cash maintenance, bill payments, TDS payments and all other payments and Managing the day to day office operations.
- Prepared monthly expense statements incurred by Cash at Office and expenditure incurred by the Bank.
- Maintained cash controls supervising the payroll and personnel administration (Attendance, Leaves, Employee benefits,) purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations.
- Responsible for managing the repairs and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Need to manage a team of Housekeeping, Security, front Office & Vendors.
- Managed distribution of utility bills and collections accounts and maintain the financial files and records.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events and other similar activities monthly updating of the Leave. records of all the Employees on the Access System & following up for the Leave applications with the Employees.
- Responsible for screening the candidates by conducting telephone or personal interviews and arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
- Doing the background verification of the shortlisted / selected candidates.
- Responsible for issuing/ giving the offer letter with brief working agreement to selected candidates
- Responsible filing relevant documents of the new joiners.
- Responsible for keeping a track of the attendance of the employees and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and files (both On-line and physical copies of the records).
- Responsible for conducting an exit interview of candidates who are resigning.
- Develop or maintain internal procedures for project facility management
- managing and supervise a security team for facility security
- Operate and supervise the catering service in portion of 2500 personnel as a project support
- Work with personnel and supervise facilities maintenance team
- report to HQ, obtain approval for annual budget draft for project facility management,
- Order new parts to maintain inventory for office & camp consumable, other project facility maintenance spear parts
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks for project facility HSE policy
- Planandcoordinateadministrativeproceduresandsystemsanddevisewaysto streamlineprocesses
- Assessstaffperformanceandprovidecoachingandguidancetoensure maximumefficiency
- Ensurethesmoothandadequateflowofinformationwithinthecompanyto facilitate other businessoperations
- Manage schedules anddeadlines
- Monitorinventoryofofficesuppliesandthepurchasingofnewmaterialwith attention to budgetaryconstraints
- Monitorcostsandexpensestoassistinbudgetpreparation Overseefacilitiesservices,maintenanceactivitiesandtradespersons(e.g electricians)
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
- Coordinated all aspects with other department in terms of facility and general admin related in project employee support & facility management.
- Evaluate the work of staff to ensure to give a motivation to staff work performance is being maintained
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail to coordinate with other department.
- Supports operations by planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Will work closely with all the Department Heads, VPs, Admin Officers, Group Managers, and Restaurant Manager with their administrative requirements.
- Headings the Ethics Policy Committee in accordance to the Restaurant’s Handbook/ House Rules.
- Reviews improvement, and update of the Restaurant’s Policies and Procedures including hiring and termination, employee and legal relations, in coordination with the Restaurant Manager.
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company by reviewing and approving invoices as necessary and providing a clear Communication System to facilitate efficient business operations .at all times.
- Manages and handles all Admin. Officers, Utilities, in terms of hiring and termination, disciplinary measures, work schedules including the validation and checking of attendance.
- Oversees Restaurant facilities, maintenance, supplies, and ensuring security and upkeep by establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks in line with Company’s Administrative and Human Resources Policy.
- Compile personal related data such as recruitment report, training and performance appraisal, increment, promotion etc.
- Supervise staff and provide mentoring for capacity building.
- Handling grievance and take disciplinary action.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment, availability of telecommunications and transport services.
- Arrange for office supply every other item of everyday needs.
- Arrange expatriates visa.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.