- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately regarding drivers for routes.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Handles purchasing and data entry via system tender online for government road pavement contracts.
- Ensure that project contracts and bids are complete and filed on time.
- Monitor all ad hoc requests and participate in various construction progress and maintain records for all construction procedures accordingly.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Tanisha associates is a Two wheeler loan collection agency of HDFC bank.
- Release MIS on daily basis for associate head and collection manager.
- Collecting cash from executives and handing over to bank as daily process.
- Creating and maintaining schedule for the handed over to bank.
- Preparing and maintaining audit files, coordinating audit process.
- Handling the process of Executives ID cards, raising and getting ID cards for the executives from HDFC Bank.
- Interact between Hdfc collection managers and executives through phone calls and mails as necessary.
- Maintaining Office attendance
- Taking care of Onboarding Employee and their Onboard Formalities
- Exit Employees and Their Formalities
- Maintaining Office check list
- General administrative support and other relevant ad-hoc tasks or assignments.
- in managing day to day operation of the office
- organizing and maintaining proper file for accounting documents for record keeping.
- Prepare payments to vendors and claims.
- Handling external or internal communications or managements systems.
- Pan India Ticket and Hotel Bookings for all employees/guest/clients ect
- Hotel booking/cab arrangements/meeting arrangements for overseas employees and clients.
- Arrangement on Festival Celebrations at all locations.
- Leadership meeting organizations in Pan India.
- Events/launch arrangements – Pan India Locations.