senior admin executive
- Include juggling phone calls, handling mail and offering administrative advice when needed.
- Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for annual staff development forum.
- Coordinated dealer visitations, company special events and other employee morale functions.
- Managed travel and other requirements and processed expenses and reimbursements.
- provide orientation to new staff about company Policy, KWSP, Socso, SIP, Income Tax and Attendance.
- Managed staff leave and prepare leave summary for staff end of every year.
- Prepare invoices, Quotation, PO, Delivery Order, reports, , letters and other documents, using word processing, and spreadsheet.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and Managed Access Card and Keys.
- Dealing with multiple tenancy of companies.
- Dealing with General Ledger, GST, SST, Petty Cash, Cheque.
- Handle office management and access card issues.
- Keep records on the use of stock.
- Collect information about individuals or clients.
- Handling Logistic Department.
- Operating and Maintaining Company’s Website
- To analyze the daily reports trend and take action accordingly ,Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally .
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services .
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Chairman of the women’s Harassment cell of the Company.
- Directed administrative functions for the directors, consultants and key managers.
- Reconciled and processed expense reports for internal and field personnel.
- Prepared monthly, weekly and daily logs using Microsoft Office.
- Maintained office premises and conference rooms.