- Attendance recording
- Office Maintenance
- Stationery Managment
- Reimbursement Payment
- Vendors bill processing
- New vendor Quotes analysis and Vendor creation.
- IT assets Creation.
- Recording new customer data and forwarding it to the concerned department.
- Monitoring the smooth conduct of interviews conducted.
- Handling couriers.
- Sending gifts to customers from time to time.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Ensure Deposition of cheques to bank,i.e payments from customers.
- House keeping Handeling.
- Incoming and outgoing courier records.
- Handling reception area too.
- Housekeeping management.
- primary gatekeepers of the executive offices
- responsible for the daily administrative activities of the executive offices
- Greeted visitors entering the office to meet the M.D, determined the nature and purpose of visit and directed them to the appropriate destination.
- Managed the CEO’s complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated the pre-planning of trips.
- Carefully wrote down all phone messages and relayed them to the appropriate personnel.
- Handled clerks, pantry, housekeeping department and drivers.
- Ordered all office supplies including pantry and housekeeping materials.
- Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to decrease costs to organization.
- Supported and managed the human resources department.