Accounts Manager Resume Examples
- Visiting companies once in a month and
- completing their book keeping
- Ledger reconciliations, such as, Debtor and
- creditors etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll calculation and processing
- Sending monthly reports to clients
- Be primary point of contact and build long term relationship with customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly sales initiatives to management.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational seminars and company training.
- Monitor and analyze customers usage of our product.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Responsible for company’s accounting records to be updated and meet the accounting principles set by the company.
- Ensure that accounting records are audited by external auditors at the end of each accounting period.
- Ensure that the company submit tax returns that are subject to Malaysia’s Taxation Act.
- Responsible for ensuring the payment of salaries, allowances, claims, bonuses and periodic deductions is performed and recorded in an orderly manner.
- EPF, Socso and PCB payments are made on a timely basis.
- Facilitated the preparation & filing of the company’s’ Quarterly VAT Returns and implemented ways that helped reduce the VAT Liability in a way that abides to Federal Tax Authority laws of UAE and resulted to reduction of the VAT Liability.
- Implemented a better way to properly record the day to day transactions of the company that resulted to recording of Assets, Liabilities, and Revenue & Expenses on short schedule with accuracy.
- Summarized financial status by collecting information through; preparation of the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and other financial statements that assisted the management to make improved decisions in allocating the resources.
- Conducted monthly Bank Reconciliation statement and tracing for the previous year transactions and discovered erroneous and unreasonable balances, then proposed adjusting entries to correct the same. Superiors approved the recommendations.
- Continuously did a follow up on Clients pending account balances that resulted to a consistent increase in the cash inflow of the company.
- Updated the records of the Supplier Accounts, then made ways to settle the outstanding that resulted to a decrease on the total payable.
- Supervised monthly payroll with accuracy and timely payment of associate’s salaries, benefits and other related payment and ensured compliance with all applicable UAE Labor law that prevented further disputes.
- Over 25 years experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Keep records on the use and damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones
- Maintaining records of the employees i-e attendance, wages etc.
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with detailed accuracy.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or maintenance.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or email
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary..
- Understand Zomato Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Working with industry bodies, manufacturers, online sellers and negotiating terms of trade to get more business.
- Planning of investments in stocks and marketing from sellers to ensure seller success.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting,billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking, and troubleshooting.
- Managing all accounting operations including Invoicing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition ·
- Support month-end and year-end close process, Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Perform project setup in accounting system, liaise with Project Managers, conduct earning reviews and investigate project variances and submit the cost-benefit analysis and cash flow status for each Geotech Project
- Management and control of all banking related transactions
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the quarterly & annual budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Review and approve the HR workflow including payroll processing
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
accounts manager/office manager
- Managing the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement for all 12 Provincial government Department
- Managing District and local municipality Microsoft licenses and IT requirements
- Review collection reports with the credit controllers to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Successfully implemented credit control system which results in reduction of receivables balance significantly.
- Timely Bank recconsl
- ashed payroll/Visa related costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Successfully implemented the VAT accounting system to ensure VAT compliance
- Preparation of VAT Accounts and Submit VAT Return through FTA Online Portal within Deadline.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.