- Visiting companies once in a month and
- completing their book keeping
- Ledger reconciliations, such as, Debtor and
- creditors etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll calculation and processing
- Sending monthly reports to clients
- Be primary point of contact and build long term relationship with customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly sales initiatives to management.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational seminars and company training.
- Monitor and analyze customers usage of our product.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Responsible for company’s accounting records to be updated and meet the accounting principles set by the company.
- Ensure that accounting records are audited by external auditors at the end of each accounting period.
- Ensure that the company submit tax returns that are subject to Malaysia’s Taxation Act.
- Responsible for ensuring the payment of salaries, allowances, claims, bonuses and periodic deductions is performed and recorded in an orderly manner.
- EPF, Socso and PCB payments are made on a timely basis.
- Facilitated the preparation & filing of the company’s’ Quarterly VAT Returns and implemented ways that helped reduce the VAT Liability in a way that abides to Federal Tax Authority laws of UAE and resulted to reduction of the VAT Liability.
- Implemented a better way to properly record the day to day transactions of the company that resulted to recording of Assets, Liabilities, and Revenue & Expenses on short schedule with accuracy.
- Summarized financial status by collecting information through; preparation of the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and other financial statements that assisted the management to make improved decisions in allocating the resources.
- Conducted monthly Bank Reconciliation statement and tracing for the previous year transactions and discovered erroneous and unreasonable balances, then proposed adjusting entries to correct the same. Superiors approved the recommendations.
- Continuously did a follow up on Clients pending account balances that resulted to a consistent increase in the cash inflow of the company.
- Updated the records of the Supplier Accounts, then made ways to settle the outstanding that resulted to a decrease on the total payable.
- Supervised monthly payroll with accuracy and timely payment of associate’s salaries, benefits and other related payment and ensured compliance with all applicable UAE Labor law that prevented further disputes.
- Over 25 years experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Keep records on the use and damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones
- Maintaining records of the employees i-e attendance, wages etc.