- Hadling daily client receipts & payments.
- Resolving statement queries & post items onto ledgers daily & in a timely manner.
- Reconcile supplier invoices with their statements.
- Monthly invoicing & chasing of outstanding payments.
- Preparation & submission of Individual Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns & SST Returns.
- Recording, reconciling & paying staff expense claims.
- Assisting with emails of various reports to those involved as per firms’ SOP.
- Monitoring of accounts receivables and payables
- Invoicing and reconciliation of financial statements
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Key contact for suppliers to ensure timely delivery and clients to ensure timely payments
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities,
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.other payments.
- Liasing with company secretary & auditor on a timely basis to ensure compliance.
- Reporting company budget & performance on a monthly basis. General Administrative & HR associated work.
- Data entry and reconciliation
- Financial and month end reporting
- Manage all payroll activities including superannuation, PAYG, payroll tax and workers compensation
- General accounts and administration duties
- BAS preparation
accounts administrator (project based)
- To create a culture of compliance within the company ,
- To ensure that the institution’s policies procedures and processes are designed to limit and control risks of money laundering and terrorist financing and are fully consistent with the law
- To ensure that staff adhere to all policies and procedures
- Update and Implement policies and procedures.
- Design documents in accordance with the updated FIC Act
- Co-ordinate, Facilitate and implement internal staff training
- Monitor and do continuous follow ups on client documents on an excel spreadsheet