Account Manager Resume Examples
- Managed Zomato’s key accounts portfolio.
- Achieved assigned strategic account objectives.
- Established strong, long-term client relationships.
- Communicated with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Suggested solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Maintained routine communication with clients to assess overall satisfaction, resolve complaints and promote new offerings.
- Acted as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.Monitored sales performance metrics.
- Build our business and relationships with clients
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs
- Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice.
- Grow existing accounts.
- Become involved in industry associations.
- Ensure client retention.
- Drive aggressive growth and profitability in a sustainable manner.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services or provide the sourcing solutions.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts.
- Used consultative sales approach to understand customer needs and recommend relevant offerings. Liaised with customers, management and sales team to better understand customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Proactively managed client correspondence and recorded all tracking and communications.
- Hired to cultivate relationships and manage company’s largest accounts, including Microsoft, Barclay Card, Tommy Hilfiger, and Mazda.
- Positioned the startup company as an expert in the space, elevating their overall brand and presence.
- Collaborated with agency and client teams on the development and execution of paid social media strategies.
- Oversaw $25M advertising budget and led strategy execution for global and national campaigns while achieving $0 make good rating.
- Delivered top-of-the-class customer service and consistently helped customers achieve marketing objectives resulting in 100% client retention
- Drove overall performance by coaching teams as well as introducing company’s standardized onboarding and training processes.
- Managed and worked with platform partners in the development of campaign strategy that best utilized product offerings to meet client needs while driving revenue and identifying incremental opportunity.
- Provide marketing and branding success for our clients through articulations
- Work directly with third party Marketing, Event and Brand Managers on branding their corporate logo
- First remote sales account manager for the company and worked from my home office to build a customer base on the west coast
- Led on-site client meetings to go over promotional samples and marketing pitches.
- Managed up to 80 small store accounts in multiple geographical locations.
- Negotiated contracts and pricing with customers ensuring a mutual and profitable benefit for both parties.
- Marketed and distributed over 120 packaged goods, ensuring proper placing of products based on demographics.
- Continually finding innovative ways to increase distribution and net gross profits while finding ways to decrease operational costs and waste of product.
- Established and maintained long lasting working partnerships with business owners and retail management to ensure constantly increasing sales.
- Manage various types of insurance policies with commercial lines, maintaining records, handling policy renewals, issuing certificates, etc.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes to coverage
- Developed trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquired a thorough understanding of key clients needs and requirements.
- Manage and forecast key account metrics, helping all accounts consistently grow their business.
- Managing hiring needs for 3 high growth Fintech SAAS based startups globally
- Tracking and performance reporting and analysis for all the hiring needs for major accounts.
- Building good relationships with clients and candidates.
- Lead a team of 5 recruiters for fulfilling the recruiting needs for the clients
- Training the Team to achieve the recruitment targets
- Management of social media accounts for searching for potential candidates
- New Client development.
- Business development from education clients and designing activation plan for students engagement .
- Expanded the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensured the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
account manager, media & advertising operations
- Uses leading ad tech platforms for search, display, video, and mobile ad campaigns in managing and optimizing online ad campaigns
- Communicate with clients and manage their accounts
- Campaign Creation
- Served as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.