Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Enthusiastic and professional. Experienced Adminstrative assistant with training in a wide range of office administration tasks. Able to work under pressure and collaborate with a team. Successful record of fielding phone calls, providing information to clients and acting as liaison between departments.
Hintz Institute, East Fiona, Massachusetts
Associate of Arts, medical billing and coding, Nov. 2019
East Indiana Academy, Port Annisview, Montana
Associate of Arts, pyschology, Nov. 2017
Effertz University, Kozeymouth, California
High School Diploma, Nov. 2014
medical billing, Walker LLC. Carterborough, Kansas
Oct. 2019 – Dec. 2019
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
sales associate, Schneider LLC. West Vaughn, Mississippi
Jan. 2019 – Mar. 2019
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- process transactions, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- provide great customer service
data entry, Block and Sons. Luigimouth, California
Apr. 2017 – Oct. 2017
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
- Update and maintain inventory records
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for medical billing Resumes
- Meticulously identified and rectified inconsistencies, deficiencies and discrepancies in medical documenting.
- Maintained updated knowledge of coding requirement, through continuing education and certification renewal.
- Diligently filed and followed up on all insurance claims through carrier portals or by phone.
- Communicated with providers and other medical professionals regarding billing and documentation policies, procedures and regulations.
- Profecent in MD Suites, Practice Fusion, ChiroTouch, Helper, InfinEDI, Autumn 8, AHIN, Medicare, Medicaid and all private health insurance portals.
- Worked with various insurance companies to resolve denied claims, Ensured that the payments are balanced and posted in respect to check totals.
- Worked on provider credentialing issue, making reports and coordinate with client for resolution.
- Worked on posting errors , and fixed accounts.
- Worked on pending reimbursement claims making reports of paid not posted bulk check.
- Worked on Denial management and get resolved quickly.
- Worked on reprocessing credentialing issue project.
- Worked on High billed amounts.
medical billing/insurance coder
- Verified accuracy of billing data and revised any errors
- Trained employees in billing insurance procedures and patient demographic data entry
- Provided billing services for HMO, PPO, and POS insurances
- Reflections programs, A1500, CPT, ICD-9, and CMS-1500
- Process and prepare medical claims for workman’s comp.
- Process patient payments and enter them into the database.
- Working with the patient as well as the Insurance companies to get claims paid.
- Contact insurance companies to check on status of claims payments and write appeal letters for denial on claims.ACP MEDICAL BILLING , Process Entry In Softwares , and Quality Managements
medical billing/insurance coder
- Responsible for defining diagnostic, treatment and procedures of patients by using numeric codes
- Handled the tasks of entering the information into a database and update the same to the appropriate insurance carrier
- Performed responsibilities of conducting investigations in case of rejected claims and ensure that the medical facility is correctly billed by using different corresponding codes
- Responsible for ensuring that the bills and codes are accurately prepared and are free from any kind of discrepancies
- Handled the tasks of verifying the diagnoses and procedures of the patients with the physicians
- Performed responsibilities of reporting the billing supervisor and managers in matters of the medical bills
- Handled the tasks of identifying billable claims, correcting and submitting insurance claims