More Job Descriptions for help desk Resumes
- Used troubleshooting skills to diagnose and repair PCs and Laptops.
- Performed software installations.
- Supported and maintained printers.
- Answered client inquiries in person, email and via telephone concerning systems and network operations.
- Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions for mobile devices.
- Provided technical assistance to customers via telephone, email or in person.
- Created and detailed trouble tickets and entered them into a database and correctly refer them to the appropriate team members.
- Talk to people over the phone or in person to help solve their technological issue.
- Work with other coworkers to help solve problems.
- Send in/create work orders if an issue does not get solved at that moment.
- Follow correct procedure for specific common issues.
- Desktop Support (deployment of system images on Window 10,7).
- Provide support for PEARSON VUE application.
- Server 2016 (Active Directory, Group Policies, WDS, WSUS, Print Server, File Server).
- Provided assistance via remote control service in order to install software or resolve an issue.
- Trouble shooting both MAC and Windows operating systems
- Printer trouble shooting and minor repair
- Bending, cutting , running conduit
- Security camera setup and inspection
- Security camera monitoring
- Operating scissor lift
- Hardware and Software setup
- Provided a high level of resolution support to multiple business customer types, adapting to their varying needs and requirements.
- Being solution oriented and proactive, providing first call resolution eliminating repeat calls and reducing unnecessary transfers.
- Maintaining an in-depth level of knowledge regarding product offerings, network capabilities, and position them as strategic solutions in a business environment.
- Applying technical knowledge to resolve customer issues and provide assistance on evolving technologies through effective troubleshooting.