workshop manager/ autoelectrician
- Organisation of repair workshop
- Allocate jobs to employees
- Quality check of repairs, paint and finished jobs
- Ordering, checking and storing of parts for jobs
- Quoting jobs
- Regasing/degasing vehicles
- Electrical repairs to vehicles
- Handling 65 vehicles a day and maintaining 36 Service staffs. Achieving average labour of 7.5 lakhs per month.
- Played an important role in achieving ALL INDIA NO.1 in DCSI review. And ALL INDIA NO.1 for most number of AMC sale an important tool for customer retention. Converting 40% of assured retention.
- Handling body shop. Coordinated with both internal and external surveyor and evaluated work managed survey requests and analyzed every individual survey requirements and also evaluation of required document and identified risks.
- Removal and replacing of deployed airbags in vehicles
- Updated policies to reflect changing demands and improve performance, quality and efficiency of workshop operations.
- Identified areas in need of improvement and developed plans to correct problems.
- Scheduled maintenance and repair projects to maintain optimal performance of all equipment and systems.
- Maintained workshop activities in line with budget requirements.
- Implemented changes requested by designers, owners or inspectors.
- Purchased and oversaw inventory of supplies, tools and equipment.
- Supported technicians in equipment maintenance and repair.
- Fulfilling tasks given by higher authorities.
- Managing manpower and resources.
- Monitoring cash flow and inventories.
- Teaching new advisors from other cities about works and management skills.
- Registration of vehicles through portal.
- Motivating other staffs for the growth of company.
- Working on customer feedback and suggestions.
- Ensure all received units are assigned to technician as per service center time frame.
- Monitor all assigned units, and ensure it was attended/inspected on time.
- Monitor technician performance on daily basis.
- Follow up technician assigned or approved units.
- Coordinate to service advisor/customer service personnel for the jobs which are ready for quotation/repaired
- Ensure all urgent task are attended immediately.
- Discussed with the customer for their units technical issues when ever required.