- Contact potential brides by email and phone.
- Sell weddings and events to interested clients.
- Set up complimentary stays for potential brides to view our property.
- Coordinate Welcome Parties and Rehearsal Dinners.
- Coordinate vendors such as florist, photographers, bakers and entertainers.
- Coordinate menus for Reception Dinners.
- Coordinate Ceremonies.
- Pre-planning consultation and interview with couples and involved family members.
- Issue contracts and agreements between coordinator and client.
- Request and receive payments.
- Consult client through planning process, providing schedules, tasks and organizational tools along with vendor lists and referrals.
- Guide clients through contracts and details associated to other vendors.
- Provide templates for planning ease.
- Communicate with vendors prior to the wedding.
- Work with couples throughout the entire planning process to ensure a less stressful experience that results in an unforgettable day.
- Answer questions both by phone and email regarding all aspects of their wedding.
- Work with various properties and venues around Lake Tahoe (including Zephyr Cove) both in planning and during the day of.
- Work closely with various vendors to draft and finalize contracts that will best suit clients needs and budget.
- Provide day of coordination which includes; greeting and ushering guests, lining up wedding party, ensuring timeline is followed, addressing and solving any problems that occur, as well as any other duties the day calls for.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Consult with couples.
- Correspond with wedding vendors, photographers, etc.
- Decorate and/or coordinate wedding.
- Processed at least 100 reservations per wedding weekend.
- Computed, collected, and processed billing changes. Responsible for closing the invoice at the end of the wedding weekend.
- Responsible for the office by; greeting, registering, assigning rooms to guests of the hotel, and dealing with questions or complaints.
- Responsible for preparing all paperwork for wedding meetings. Including; the preliminary bill options, setting up the meeting and taking notes
- Ensuring the highest of customer service; before, during and after their stay with us.