- Counsel individuals, groups, families, or communities regarding issues.
- Supervise others
- Oversee day-to-day group activities of other volunteers in institution.
- Volunteer work
- Recruited, interviewed, and hired a diverse, skillful set of international volunteers.
- Evaluated the work of volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Prepared and maintained records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, and training manuals.
- Coordinated other volunteers
- Implement outreach strategies to connect with community members
- Train, mentor and guide prospective volunteers
- Maintain active communication with volunteers
- Plan events in coordination with volunteers
- Plan two weekly trips into Downtown Cleveland to serve one to two hundred homeless individuals, families both inside and outside shelter environment’s
- Arrange meal preparation operations
- Schedule volunteers in specific position’s for weekly runs
- Sort donated goods including clothing, food, toiletries, etc.
- Oversee operations in different locations and facilities to serve food both in indoor and outdoor settings
- Scout out new location venues to serve and volunteer
- Recruited volunteers for exhibit from local FFA chapters.
- Organized volunteers schedule to insure all shifts were filled.
- Conducted training for volunteers on how to operate exhibit and assist public.
- Maintained exhibit and supplies for the duration of the SC State Fair.
- Interacted with public to educate and promote Seed Survivor exhibit and the SC 4-H program in a positive way.