value stream manager (operations manager)
- Responsible of the entire operation of the highest revenue/volume plant for Gas Business in Honeywell, since the orders are entered to the manufacturing site, until finished goods delivered to customer.
- Co-work with customer service to ensure all orders from all over the world, requested for manufacturing are received and fulfilled on time or if exceptions applies are properly notified back to customer.
- Work with order management team to track orders entered for manufacturing are fulfilled on time.
- Work with Materials Supply team to ensure inventory levels are within targets.
- Work with material supply team to ensure Raw Material delivery are within dates from suppliers.
- Co-work with logistics team and customs to ensure materials supplies and finished goods expos are delivered on time.
- In charge of the warehouse operation, Manufacturing Operation and distribution center operation in the Juarez site.
value stream manager
- Work very closely with the NPI (Engineering, materials, etc…) teams to drive successfully new product introductions.
- Lead complete team to land the lean manufacturing vison created for the manufacturing site and work towards completion.
- Drive productivity projects within the line of business to meet savings targets using Lean sigma tools as leverage.