- Assisted guests through the checkout and bagged their groceries
- Collected carts
- Insured guests had a satisfactory experience
- Learned how to work with people better.
- Separate incoming order by aisle or department
- Help unload/sign in truck if needed
- Work cases from order to shelves and displays
- Break down and build end-cap displays
- Keep essential products filled and ready for sale to customers
- Front/block store/departments in neat fashion for easy access to customers and co-workers
- Assist customers in finding desired products
- Worked during Summers of 2016 and 2017
- Returned shopping carts to the store
- Better at communicating
- Helped customers find items they were looking for
- Bag groceries for customers.
- Stock food and drink items on store shelves.
- Aid customers in locating items around the store.
- Check overstock to shelves and/or displays
- Utilize proper bagging techniques to minimize product damage.
- Know and implement the Cosentino Customer Service Standards
- Delivering and loading groceries to the customer’s vehicles when requested.
- Retrieving carts from the parking lot.
- Conducting price checks for cashiers.
- Monitoring the sales floor, cashier stands, and restrooms for cleanliness.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns in a professional manner