- Coordinate with collaborative staff to serve the needs of the patient
- Effectively controlled the release of personal and confidential information for patient lists.
- Schedule client follow up appointments.
- Compile the required documentation for the admitted patient chart.
unit clerk/ nurse assistant
- cpr and first aid
- patient charting, Dr. orders, admit and discharge patients into micu,labels, arm bands,take down blood and labs ect..
- Process patient admission or discharge documents
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, faxing, copying and filing.
- Schedule follow-up visits for patients leaving the hospital.
- Perform diagnostic tests such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), place orders for all types of labs.
- Perform one on one patient care on daily basis.
- Check patients into the Emergency Department computer system, take their vitals, and place in a room.
- Set up equipment needed for outpatient procedures in the ER.
- Order supplies needed for patient care on daily basis.
- Create, maintain, and enter medical outpatient and inpatient charts .
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, transfers to other facilities or private hospitals or other material.
- Greet and log in patients arriving to floor.
- Verified all patient demographics and insurance information.