- Transcriber for difficult audio tasks
- Presented transcriptions right on time received a 100% deadline rate
- did more than 100 hours of transcribing through this online freelancing
- Transcribe audio from Tunisian Arabic to English
- Transcribed in-person lectures for students with disabilities.
- Typed over 80 words per minute.
- Prepared and maintained records of services performed.
- Provided students with other communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them when necessary.
- Remained punctual, reliable, focused and available at all times.
- Transcribing research focus groups, using proper sentence structure, grammar, and business language.
- Researching companies and people to fact check work.
- Implementing Moderator Note Summarized format. Summarizing the moderator’s speech, taking the key insights and core concepts while leaving the respondent’s speech full verbatim.
- Listen to speakers’ statements to determine meanings and to prepare translations, using electronic listening systems as necessary.
- Review drafts prepared by speech recognition software, ensuring that it’s correct and complete, and making any edits for accuracy and consistency in style.
- Spot any inaccuracies and errors, and to add in missing information within the final report. Check that every aspect of the document is correct, particularly if they’re in a medical or legal setting, as discrepancies can have a negative impact.
- Transcribe audio into typed documents for clients.
- Type swiftly and efficiently utilizing the Clean Verbatim style.
- Convert Audio File to Written Text
- Convert Audio Conversation to Text form that can be editable
- Transcribe as native Slovak transcriber to other languages (English , German , Polish , Czech) .
- Transcribe as native Slovak transcriber from Slovakia language to english and from english language to slovakia .