Technical Manager Resume Examples
- As a consultant a project was awarded to Techmatters Global for Streamlining IT Infra.
- Exchange migration was carried from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 (By external Vendors supporting them).
- Exchange 2010 Decommissioning was done and handed over the document to them.
- Migrating servers from on premise to Azure
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- There was lot of issues on Exchange 2013 which was solved and provided technical consultancy
- Completed Exchange disaster Recovery which was not happening earlier due to some issues and handed over the document to Management
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendor for service.
- Travel to customers’ offices to service machines or to provide emergency repair service.
- Lay cable and hook up data connections between machines.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering staff.
- Head in the research and development of new equipment or designs.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and quotations.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of staff and labor.
- Completed AD Refresh by creating sites for different locations
technical manager/ enterprise architect
- Lead a technical team of 40 members (onsite/offshore) to Implement SAP ECC 7.0 by replacing 6 legacy system
- Responsible for converting the legacy data & more than 500 RICEFW’s
- Translating of business requirements, high level design and master data requirements into detailed SAP design
- Program, configure and support all modules within the organization (HR, SD, FICO, MM, Basis, and Security & Authorization)
- Implementation of Change management policy was done and explained to team to follow the same.
- Implementation of Capacity management policy was done and configured in solar wind the threshold values.
- Implementation of Backup and Restoration Policy was done for off siting of tapes and tape rotation.
- Restoration Policy was explained to team for Quarterly restoration procedure.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate EU/LF bump marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, routing, process limitation, or packaging.
- Incident Management policy was revised and provided my suggestions.
- Problem Management Policy was prepared and provided to them.
- Designing of Multi-functional Smart Street Poles and Street Furniture’s
- Planning, Scheduling, Executing and Delivering the Project.
- Introducing Innovative Design in Streets cape,
- Market Survey and Understanding Clients Requirements
- Coordinates with Sales Managers and Coordinates with procurement officers to ensure
- Smooth supply of raw materials. Establishes quality control standards and procedures.
- Coaches and trains production staff prepares on job training programs. Evaluate performance of staff, recommends promotion, additional training etc
- All IT major issues were resolved and RCA was given to them and took signoff.
- Changes was done and suggested for IT infrastructure for Smooth operation and minimal Downtime.
- All document handover was done and Knowledge Transfer was done to Engineers working on site.
- The role was an IT manager for 3-month contract to streamline their IT issues and handover to team.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Analyze and implement state, federal or local requirements as necessary to maintain approved pretreatment, pollution prevention, and storm water runoff programs.
- Conduct research on hazardous waste management projects in order to determine the magnitude of problems, and treatment or disposal alternatives and costs.
- Basic Training and took sign off from them
sr. technical manager
- Managed mission critical outsourced computer applications for the Comptroller of Currency (OCC), US Treasury, regulator of all national banks, thrifts, and savings associations in the United States of America
- Played a key role in establishing workload, capacity, and change management process for newly awarded $180 million multi-year application management contract involving a staff of 100+ contractors
- Provided daily oversight for performing operations and maintenance activities along with budget responsibility for a portfolio of applications totaling $20 million dollars per year, nearly 1/3 of the total annual budget assigned to the outsourcing vendor
- Led a team of 25 contractor & client staff, supporting agency’s mission critical business applications supporting key functional areas
- Led IBM Rational experts to provide enterprise wide change management capability to the OCC
- Led a team of security experts to implement identity and access management solution based on CA security products
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.