- As a consultant a project was awarded to Techmatters Global for Streamlining IT Infra.
- Exchange migration was carried from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 (By external Vendors supporting them).
- Exchange 2010 Decommissioning was done and handed over the document to them.
- Migrating servers from on premise to Azure
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- There was lot of issues on Exchange 2013 which was solved and provided technical consultancy
- Completed Exchange disaster Recovery which was not happening earlier due to some issues and handed over the document to Management
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendor for service.
- Travel to customers’ offices to service machines or to provide emergency repair service.
- Lay cable and hook up data connections between machines.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering staff.
- Head in the research and development of new equipment or designs.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and quotations.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of staff and labor.
- Completed AD Refresh by creating sites for different locations
technical manager/ enterprise architect
- Lead a technical team of 40 members (onsite/offshore) to Implement SAP ECC 7.0 by replacing 6 legacy system
- Responsible for converting the legacy data & more than 500 RICEFW’s
- Translating of business requirements, high level design and master data requirements into detailed SAP design
- Program, configure and support all modules within the organization (HR, SD, FICO, MM, Basis, and Security & Authorization)
- Implementation of Change management policy was done and explained to team to follow the same.
- Implementation of Capacity management policy was done and configured in solar wind the threshold values.
- Implementation of Backup and Restoration Policy was done for off siting of tapes and tape rotation.
- Restoration Policy was explained to team for Quarterly restoration procedure.