- Assisting with training and identify training needs within the group.
- Handling Business development needs and requirements as per the company standards.
- Conducting weekly reviews on performance of individual team members.
- Part of Customer Delight Program and making it successfully launched and driving it across Coimbatore site.
- Managing day to day processing of Retail banking operations with a team of 40 associates responsible for resolving customer application/request.
- Manage Process and operational escalations and responsible for publishing the dashboards across onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- Managing Core Retail Banking Products like A/c Opening of Savings, Instant & Current accounts, Funds transfer.
- Reporting process and operations metrics to the management and onshore stakeholders on a daily/monthly basis.
- Primary Spoc of Internal & External audit for the process and ensure all the controls & measures comply as per the FCA regulatory norms.
- Work closely with the Ops Manager in developing the metrics data and process key reports as required.
- Ensure productivity is maximized & quality improved through supervision, analysis, and feedback of advisor performance data on a periodic basis.
- Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management .
- Conduct pre-audits to ensure the unit is complaint with all policies and procedures pertaining to Control and compliance by conduct mandatory checks.
- Determine and assess need for additional resources and make appropriate recruitments depending on the volume projections.
- Conduct effective performance appraisal review and provide feedback and development opportunities through monthly formal 1:1 with direct reportees.
- Run practices, matches, drills, and exercises
- Advise players on methods of improvement
- Travel with team and watch players matches
- Encourage and cheer on players during matches
- Led a team of staff
- Identify and help implement process-related improvement by following identified technique such as Kaizen or Lean methodologies.
- Continuous process improvement to reduce the number of errors/exceptions, improve handle time and bring in better workflow management.
- Training & development initiatives for improved productivity, building additional capability and quality enhancement.