- Tend and observe equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Perform fire protection or suppression duties, such as constructing fire breaks or disposing of brush.
- Create habitat management or restoration plans, such as native tree restoration and weed control.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- To be responsible for providing a comprehensive Person Centred Service Deliverywhere the focus is outcome based and centred on the individual’s well-being.
- To lead and manage a Response Team and to support the Domiciliary Care team in the delivery of effective home support and care services.
- To provide integrated community based services to enable quick response when supporting individuals to remain within their own homes and prevent inappropriate admissions to hospital and long term care.
- To work in close collaboration with the Multi-integrated Teams (Community District nursing and social work teams, the Local Authority Intake Team and also Primary Care/Health Care).
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES
sr. team leader
- Develop, maintain, trend and report Key Performance Indicators
- Operate as a key contributor to the team to set standard work, audit standard work, and improve standard work while problem solving and tracking
- Provide feedback on employee and/or team performance to the supervisor and/or manager
- Manage team workload distribution and structure to ensure consistent good performance
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- Responsible for managing and motivating a team of four Training Consultants
- Highly involved with interviewing and training new sales personnel
- Accountable for annual personal sales quota of $240,000
- Reported directly to the company Vice President
- Achieved team sales goals consistently