Team Lead Resume Examples
- Team Handling and target completion
- Client handling and management
- Strategy building for policy and product
- Maintaing client end projects and handling escalations
- Develop individual program Timeline.
- Attend regular meetings with Project Manager around fiscal planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, with the view to delivering Project at decided time.
- Meeting with the Project Manager to understand there development requirement and make sure they are completed on time.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Development Team through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between Development Team.
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls for team.
- Started as an Account manager. I acquired new partners and presented on solutions to them. Increased project’s profit by 45%
- Was promoted to the position of Team Lead in 8 months. I manage a team of 7 people, develop new strategies, handle the finance of the project.
- Implementing process controls in system
- Conducting daily team huddle
- Handling a team of 25 member’s which mainly focused on great customer support without breaching the SLA’s.
- Initiate training for all telecom associates so that staff can be consistently knowledgeable in corporate telecom practices.
- Maintained best practices for telecom installations and services by adhering to company standards and serving clients accordingly.
- Responsible for customer network reactive fault management and resolution.
- Worked on large networks & Managed Service Portfolio. Worked on different service types like ILL, VPN, MPLS, TDM,Voice Circuits, PBX and Hosted Services Collaborated with the other telecom vendors to give the best possible solution to customers.
- Coordinate after-hours testing for customers. Arrange and communicate testing times to customer, NOC personnel and TELCO.
- Responsible for resolving trouble tickets created by the clients through email and remote access.
team lead (s)
- Making day end reports for internal Dept. and Client.
- Oversaw employee’s performance to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently meet.
- Daily taking some time out to sit with the Team and discuss their problems related work so that we can improve our work quality and office environment.
- Review and approve SOP, other process related documentation as per ISO format
- Managed various console schedules for group of companies including various analysis and mms reporting.
- Take care of the accuracy of the deliverables of customers against the source documents and check lists and the time lines.
- Maintain and update all of the checklists time to time with any required charges.
- Handled end to end AR and AP process
- Preparation of Financial Statements – Profit & Loss Account, BalanceSheet, Cash flow Statement, Schedules and Minutes
- Client: Grove Collaborative
- Supervise the work of customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, schedules, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems and raising KPI’s.
- Develop and update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Develop work schedules according to workloads.
- Make recommendations to high-level management concerning such issues as staffing decisions or procedural changes.
- Accomplishes all of the roles and responsibilities of a Team Leader, including but not limited to, leading and managing a team of TSR’s in the optimal execution of call center operations activities ensuring that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conducts Performance Management activities, supports TSR’s on their calls, handle escalations, prepares reports and works with other team members for team and program initiatives.
- Act as operations prime in the absence of Operations Managers related to management of day to day operations, including but not limited to , stakeholder management to facilitate issue resolution and making certain that client KPIs, goals, and targets are met.
- Act as a liaison for both internal and external groups for program initiatives.
- Help create, launch and drive critical account initiatives and programs.
- Be a mentor to other Team Leaders; Act as a catalyst for Peer-to-Peer Development.
- Support complex and/or multiple products/LOB’s/queues and/or manage and/or support resolution/escalation/coach teams and other specialized functions.
- Driving Fun Committee and coordinating quarterly Town Hall meetings
- Employee engagement, team outing as per budget
- Coordinate with customer maintenance team and asset teams in prioritizing, scheduling of condition monitoring jobs.
- Conduct field performance tests and operational survey as needed in the course of resolving operational or efficiency problems and providing solution keeping in mind the criticality of machines.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) to convert the nature of maintenance from preventive to proactive approach.
- Conduct training / Awareness session on Condition monitoring techniques at client premises.
- Coordinates with Workforce for net staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences, and attrition.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.