- Responsible for development and support of different modules in Nexus.
- Co ordination with onsite team for integration of different services.
- Interaction with the client regularly during development for requirement gathering and ensuring high level of satisfaction.
- Initiated Global CR for SAP TC1 business to have Duplicate Hard Stop implemented
team lead / cafe supervisor
- Monitored and observed the day to day activities of subordinates, coordinated breaks for hourly associates, and kept management informed of area activities and any significant problems
- Completed opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Practiced excellent food safety and sanitation practices
- Ordered product and participated in physical inventory counts as required
- Managed 15+ employees per shift
- Moving away from email follow up on discrepant invoices, working with IT to create workflow within the web application with SLA & other metrics reporting capacity
- Increasing team performance and creating CI release
- Review daily dash board and other related KPI’s
- Encourage Best practice sharing to enhance the team knowledge
- Supervised and train new staff.
- Delivered service for a variety of special events and dinners and delegated and assign tasks.
- Assisted with scheduling, ordering, inventory, cost and waste control.
- Monitoring work allocation and closure of audit findings of invoice verification
- Develop or direct software system testing
- Train users to use new or modified software.
- Team training and quarterly assessment to gauge the process knowledge of team
- Prepare various monthly/weekly governance report and present to clients via Skype call