senior team lead
- Managing team of 33 members, core operations is contract & trade commodities settlement. Sales as well Purchase of portfolio managed by CASC NA (Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain, North America)
- Billing & sending of invoices to customer for payment is in purview of my team. Collaborate with OTSC at other CBS center, in order to provide documentation/back up to receive the payment & cash application
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable checks, or to return merchandise
- Stakeholders management (Weekly & Monthly)
- Monthly performance review of team members & provide feedback as per CLE (Cargill Leadership Expectation) framework
- Before moving to CASC NA business, I was handling I2P (Invoice to Pay) process for CAN (Cargill Animal Nutrition) enterpriseWherein, I handled 30 member team & 3 ERP’s (NIS, JDE, SAP VIM)
team lead (turbo machinery, machinery division)
- Perform vibration analysis for all type of machinery and fully conversant with use of vibration monitoring devices ”EMERSON CSI 2130” , ”CSI 2140” & ”CSI 2600”. Experience in using ”AMS Suit 5.6” to analyze vibration data using spectrum, time base waveform, orbit, shaft center line, cascade,
- Conduct field performance tests and operational survey as needed in the course of resolving operational or efficiency problems and providing solution keeping in mind the criticality of machines
- Maintain & develop customer Services in according with agreed business plans services & marketing of condition monitoring activities.
- Electrical motor health assesment with the help of Motor Current Signature Analysis (MCSA).
- To carry out troubleshooting and failure investigations. Coordinate with area asset teams and as necessary performing corrective maintenance actions like dynamic field Balancing and laser alignment
- To analyze critical machines health utilizing spectrums, orbit plot, shaft centerline, time base waveform, cascade, waterfall, polar and bode plots Utilizing Bently Nevada System 1 and Emerson CSI-2600
- Fault diagnosing, Acceptance Testing, RCFA & FEA of different machines.
- Reduced the GSM based Logger cost viable for small Scale Solar plants <10 KW
- Key features: Scalable Data frequency, Multi Brand Support, WDT and Brown Out Handling, designed in a way to work in minimal signal Strength, Http Get & Post supported
- Successfully handled 3 migration:L2 scope for NIS (Nutrena Information System) ERP process, which includes handling Inter-company invoices & 1099 reporting (knowledge download from CBS CR)
- JDE Invoice processing from EXL business services India
- Diagnosed and trouble-shooted UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Designed and implemented new server standards for core business services.
- SAP VIM invoice processing along with GL to GL recon monthly basis & yearly spend analysis (from US & CA)
- Control implementation in NIS (ERP used for CAN PO business) and other process efficiency enhancements
- Leading a substantial team to operational excellence.
- Proactively planning adequate staffing according to business levels.
- Ensuring a well stocked, functioning work area.
- Vigorous cleaning and building maintenance.