- Monitored day-to-day group activities of residents in institution.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with clients.
- Facilitated/participated with the development of the individual’s support plans.
- Generated reports monthly, quarterly, and annual to document individual’s progress and needs.
- Maintained a case load of 75-100 participants and completed a level of care re-evaluation annually.
- Completed person-centered assessments and Identified services that would meet the participants needs.
- Completed and submitted required number of service notes outlining interactions with participants daily.
- Developed participant Individual Service Plan(ISP) and modified annually.
- Have a personal relationship with the people we serve.
- Helped the individuals served make informed decisions.
- Assured individual choices are honored.
- Assisted in the development of the individual service plan and ensured person centered goals were developed.
- Interacted with providers to ensure individual needs are being met.
- Monitored the individuals on-going needs and ensure quality of service is being meet.
- Maximized the health and safety of the Individuals being served.
- Tracking and Managing the Tickets/Incidents in the Queue to ensure on Time Delivery.
- Manage Each resources as per the Skill set and ensure maximum optimization of the time.
- Ensure smooth coordination between the team and manage them Effectively.
- Applying change control and configuration management processes.
- Provide information about work orders to both buyers and providers
- Manage insurances for customers
- Handle general cases
- Handle dispute cases