- Delivered excellent customer service and upheld a professional manner
- Organisation and running of events
- Liaising with kitchen staff
- Reporting back to the Director
- Supervised young children with varying degrees of special needs in an after-school setting.
- Worked 1:1 with students to improve behaviors and work toward individual goals.
- Provided assistance to students with schoolwork.
- Created a safe and enjoyable environment for students during activities such as group games, exercise, sensory-motor, and social skills.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
- Intercepting customers to drive interest in our product.
- Engaged in friendly conversations with customers and explain card benefits.
- Provide information about shipping services and follow up on that shipment.
- Make a Shipping Invoices and Create a label for them
- Add customers details into system
- Inform customers about their service renewal and to add on to their services via call or Email.
- EOD Reports
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance in dining and lodging facilities.
- Review Customer Satisfaction Reviews and complaints
supervisor / senior swimming instructor
- LTS Learn to Swim
- Water Safety / Lifesaving Skills
- Progressive Reports & Assessments
- Ages 2 to Adults
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of other instructors.
- Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.