study coordinator/iacuc administrator/iacuc co-chairperson
- Distribution of study specific documents to technical staff, study sponsors, monitors and principal investigators to ensure timely and accurate collection and reporting of study data as applicable for compliance with government and regulatory agencies
- Coordinate and conduct meetings informing relevant personnel of study schedules, procedures and timelines
- Create online protocol, designed for complete, comprehensive online data collection and reporting
- Monitor key study events and communicate events and potential issues to Study Director and technical staff
- Initiate draft reports, identify and report deviations and technical notes as applicable, create and QC report tables, and organize all study data into submission-ready presentation for Study Directors
- Prepare responses to QA audits and internal reviews, coordinate shipment of samples and provide principal investigators information as needed
- Schedule and conduct meetings of the Animal Care and Use Committee
study coordinator/site management coordinator
- Facilitate, coordinate and assist investigators in conducting clinical trials and epidemiology study
- Manage and provide monitoring to the sites for multicenter study
- Provide training and actively involve as speaker and facilitator
- Study budget management
- Review and distribute all proposed protocols to the Committee, field questions and forward comments to Study Directors, ensure corrections are made and dissenting opinions are noted and a quorum exists prior to release for signature
- Oversee preparation and review of meeting minutes, annual reports for regulatory agencies, and program reviews for submission to the Institutional Official
- Participate in facility inspections, oversee and coordinate timely corrective action measures with appropriate departments
- Update IACUC protocol database, maintain files for approved protocols, conduct literature searches and archive IACUC information as necessary
- Coordinates MBN Lab and the study site for samples collection and get test results as soon as possible, and seeing that samples are taken, well labelled and sent to the lab at the right time.
- Printing/photocopying research questionnaires, to making sure they are always in stock.
- Take part in preparation and control of research budget and financial payments to Research Assistants and all involved in the data collection process.
- Coordinates with the PI to organize and hold regular meetings with the RAs.
- Demonstrates respect and cooperation with the PI, hospital and district authorities; and RAs.
- Managing all necessary research records including questionnaires, lab results and other relevant documents under key and lock.
- Keeping track of study activities to make sure compliance with protocols and all related local and national regulatory and institutional policies.
- Facilitate, coordinate and assist investigators in conducting clinical trials according to GCP and protocol requirement.
- Approach investigators and assist in completion of feasibility and trial related documents for submission
- Promoted from Study Coordinator Level 2 to Senior Study Coordinator within a year.
- Entering preliminary data to keep better details and completion records.