- Provided training for new members in my area of expertise
- Led an activity for Indigenous Awareness Week across southern Ontario
- Created documents to help newcomers understand the logistics behind our most used programs
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Responsible for updating and organizing Kutztown University Women’s Lacrosse recruiting database
- Assisted in planning, organizing, and coordinating fundraising events for Kutztown University Women’s Lacrosse Organization
- Responsible for attending designated sporting events in order to assist Kutztown Universities Athletic Department in facilitating the events. Duties included the following:Selling and collecting tickets to those attending
- Aided in running clock and scoreboard from sidelines
- “Running” sidelines in order for games to progress smoothly with minimal delays
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations
- Clean service areas
- Serve menu items
- Set up or restock product
- Clean or sanitize
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes
- Work as part of a team of food preparers and retail managers to accommodate large crowds.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following food preparation.
- Stock shelves with new shipment of goods.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.products.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches and wraps, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary. using standard formulas or following directions.
student worker/ program assistant
- Develop programs to further involve the student body in Interfaith/ Inter-religious programming
- Maintain social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Outreach with other colleges and institutions
- Dialogue facilitation