- Assisted group with any clerical need by efficiently handling telephone calls, records management needs and correspondence.
- Tracked attendance, grades and test scores for school records and individual student files.
- Prepared bulletin boards, classroom materials, and individual student portfolios to support teacher plans.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- Introduce the institution and the campus to prospective students
- Give detailed presentations about the university
- Guide journeys of high school groups consisting of 70-80 people on average
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Assist the Registrar with the services to support student’s registration, prepare student records and enforce the college’s policies and procedures for admissions.
- Reported back to instructor and management to receive day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
- Assessed student assignments to check quality and completeness and assign grades.
- Supported student learning objectives through personalized and small group assistance to support classroom instruction.
- Assisting the administrator with her duties which include;
- Test/ exam preparation,
- Faxing and;
- Other administrative duties.
- Created informational flyers and notices with Photoshop
- Organized faculty data and records
- Assistant overseer in faculty presentations
- General office upkeep