- assist students when borrowing books
- maintain arrangement of books
- maintain cleanliness
- follow orders from the superiors
- Transacting borrowed and returned books by students, faculty and staffs
- Assisting library users
- Making and keeping the records of senior highschool and college students of Technological Institute of the Philippines.
- Organizing and monitoring the library such as keeping the books in order, computers and facilities, arrangement of schedule, and assisting the needs of the students.
- Kept up to date records of the circulation of books, and equipment, while maintaining inventory.
- Organized collections of books and documents and other reference materials for convenient access.
- Compiled lists of overdue materials, and notified students that their materials are overdue.
- Reinstalled software programs or adjusted computer settings to fix malfunctions.
- File/sort/arrange/index office materials;
- Act as office receptionist;
- Retrieve student records;
- Attend to inquiries of clients;
- Post announcements;
- Assist clients;
- Answer and make necessary phone calls;
- Assist in documentation;
- Assist in preparation of visual aids