- tidied store
- managed the register
- managed phone inquiries
- sell products directly to consumers.
- Greet customers upon entering store and assist with any questions/concerns
- Assist in the cleanliness of store and organization of retail displays
- Restock and rotate merchandise and ensure proper completion of cycle stock counts, stock checks and external counts
- Operate cash register and collect payment for merchandise being sold
- Follow daily opening and closing routines with paperwork and cash balancing
- Gathering shopping carts,
- Working when needed in the Deli.
- Assuring messes are cleaned up quickly and completely.
- Making sure store is kept stocked and in good working order.
- Checked packages and merchandise for damage and quickly notified vendors to request replacements.
- Regularly assessed sales floor stock levels to replenish with backstock merchandise before depletion.
- Resolved complaints by providing knowledgeable, quick service to meet any need and promote loyalty.
- Assisted customer by locating items, processing payments and carrying out heavy purchases.
- Maintained accurate inventory records to provide data for use in audits and completion of order requests
- Performed inventory control, such as counting and stocking merchandise.
- Consistently lifted materials weighing as much as a 100 pounds.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations when misplaced.
- Collect and maintain records of inventory and display items.
- Maintain food and equipment cleanliness and keep inventory records of products.
- Cash counter tasks like taking the payment and returns.