store clerk(part time)
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Schedule or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators, or insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates.
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers’ accounts.
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Tend To Store
- Bait & Tackle Sales
- Live Fish Handling
- Food Handling
- Saltwater Tank Care
- Hands on the Register/Money.
- Assisting customers with their merchandise with a quick speed of urgency.
- Aiding fellow coworkers and customers with any problems at hand.
- Greeting every customer that walks in with a heartly hello.
- Assembling food dishes and beverages in the food station for customers such as pizza, bearkfast sandwhiches, flatbreads, smoothies, ice cream, etc.
- Set up food items in the food station for the next shift.
- Prep Hotdog buns.
- Train in new/potential employees.
- Set up and display sample merchandise at the store or stands.
- Suggest specific book purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning up the food station, taking out trash, and checking and cleaning bathroom.
store clerk / cashier
- Responsible for Restocking schedule
- Cash handling procedures
- Customer service desk
- Stock hot foods, cold foods and beverages in the cooler all around the store.