- Supervising the service department.
- Responsible for sending cashiers, service desk team members, and utility workers to break promptly.
- Verifying cash deposits in the cash office.
- Answering internal and external phone calls.
- Performing quarterly cashier evaluations.
- Auditing team members in the store and gas station.
- Answering phone calls from customers that are experiencing a service issue and reply to incoming emails for service requests.
- Open trouble tickets with product vendors on behalf of the customer and follow up on all service requests.
- Assign service technicians to trouble tickets, schedule service and dispatch technicians to customer sites.
- Booking all travel arrangements in the company and keeping records of those transactions for the credit card monthly statement.
- Run the front desk as a reception position, the first face a customer sees when coming to the office.
- Purchase equipment for the service department, create purchase orders.
- Create quotes and estimates for billable work.
- Make offer (Quotation) for customers.
- Discuss the pricing with the customer.
- Process purchase orders.
- Make reports related to- offers, orders, forecast.
- Working on SAP/ CRM/ ECC.
- Make presentation for customer requirements.
- All follow-up related to product and orders.
- Provide leadership to support people with disabilities to obtain personal outcomes as a result of ongoing development, coordination, and implementation of an Individual Service Plan.
- Record the person’s preferences, dreams, and aspirations, as well as progress and barriers in reaching personal goals; maintain consistent, comprehensive and up-to-date plans.
- Ensure relevant or critical information is communicated effectively and in a timely manner; comply with all reporting procedures according to agency, city, state, and federal law, policy, rules and regulations.
- Creating and Maintaining personal relationships with people supported and guardians.
- Follow HIPPA compliance
- Review and analyse facility activities and data to aid planning and risk management and to improve service utilisation.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerised diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Develop and maintain computerised record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Develop or expand and implement programs and health services that promote women health in community