- Accountable for providing day to day support to Tech2Home customers, technicians and other stakeholders via phone, E-mail and other electronic mediums
- Responsible for looking after ACT, NSW and QLD states for Class 1(FSD) and class 2 (Aerial & Underground) NBN installation
- Liaise with various authorities such as Sydney Water, Telstra, Council, Energy Australia and LAC (Land Access Compliance) to get the civil/construction work permission
- Upload the DBYD (Dial Before You Dig) documents to the TOW for field managers and technicians
- Schedule field technician’s visit to install NBN service as per customer’s availability
- Ensure enough technicians are available to cover the daily TOWs
- Making pre installation call to customers regarding their booking and to verify the booking details
- Liaising with both customers and clients
- Work under tight deadlines
- Cohering with management
- Using service and sales based software
- Payment processing
- Assigning Installation calls of product to particular ASC’s as per their region of interest through system, and keeping track of each and every product Installation TAT.
- Co-ordinate and support a team of field technicians to complete and reconcile installations and service of NBN
- Assist technician to resolve service activation issues by following basic trouble shooting steps
- Contact NBN Service Activation Centre (SAC) regarding complex and unresolved activation issues
- Assisted clients in obtaining services through NYC’s early intervention program (EIP).
- Informed clients of their resources and rights made available to them through the EIP.
- Communicated and coordinated proper selections of service providers according to eligibility outcomes.
- Planned client transitions to preschool, special education, and/or other program services.
- Maintained consistent monthly monitoring of EIP services and the overall progress of clients.
- Works to ensure that an average of 300 clients receive the best service possible
- Effectively supervise approximately 175 personal care aides to ensure that they are providing superior care to clients.
- Ensure that personal care aides stay up to date with all required trainings and requirements.
- Coordinate schedules with nurses and clients for initial admissions as well as routine follow-ups.
- Coordinate schedules with Certified Nurse Assistants, Personal Care Aides and clients for weekly visits.