- Currently working with SONY INDIA PVT. LTD. (Head Office) as a service coordinator with more than 1 year experience in service operations department by solving technical issues of BRAVIA and HT.
- Resolving day to day issues regarding service throughout all the ASC’s & ADC’s of North India.
- Handling escalations of dealers, customers & SONY Head Office.
- Claims verification of ASC’s & ADC’s by signing and submitting to Newsis.
- Handling teams for product services, Installation and controlling the TAT report.
- Coordinating with Sales Team & SBA’s for urgent solutions of Demo & Installation and technical issues.
- B2B Sales, brand promotion activities in coordination with Sales and Marketing Team.
- Providing Services to top leading Paints manufacturings.
- Doing coordination job between engineers & counters.
- MIS ( Management Information System).
- Working on SEIBEL corporate software of GE healthcare.
- Manage 50+ employees
- Hiring caregivers and conducting orientations
- Signing up new clients
- Resolve problems concerning caregiver and customer issues.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation for the purpose of building and maintaining the business.
- On-Call every other week 24 hours a day for 7 days
- In charge of comps/voids, making change, handling customers various allergies, training new hires. enforcing rules, etc.
- Supervise the work of staff members and hold them accountable for work duties.
- Working on TALISMA (CRM), SAP, NeWSIS as well as on Excel.
- Direct coordination with service centers & Dealers.
- Co-ordination for service department like cash/credit invoices.
- Stores – Inventory, spare parts ordering, receiving spares and system entry for PO, managing spare parts stores.
- Controlling daily service activities along with Service Manager.
- Acts as liaison between clients and company.
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Addresses and resolves any issues and complaints.
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager or director.