- Creating, building and strengthening relationships between the customer and business through personal interactions and quality customer service
- Analysing monthly sales data, trends and patterns to formulate stock forecasts and develop pricing strategies
- Independently managing weekly stock counts and subsequent stock orders
- Training three staff members to proficiency in POS systems, customer service and disaster management scenarios
- Keep store neat while working.
- Return items to correct locations when customers decide not to take the item.
- Return shopping carts to corals every so often.
- Maintain restrooms clean.
- Answer the phone when a customer needs assistance with trying to find out if we have something in the store.
- Taking trashes out.
- Most importantly, making sure every customer is asked, “Did you need help finding anything today?”
- Complete sales to customers and confirm that product is stored securely to transport
- Organize shopping carts in designated lots
- Manage store returns
- Help customers with specific needs
- Cashier, checkout customers.
- Inform customers of loyalty program.
- Clean fitting rooms.
- Do go backs.
- Style consultanting.
- Assit customers in shopping.
- Multi tasker more one than one department, floater.
- Responsible for assisting with customers and refunds.
- Handled select customer bill payment transactions through customer service counter.
- Collect revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Maintained concise and highly accurate records associated with all transactions.
- Assisted in evaluation of employees assigned to work as courtesy clerks.
- Served a roving courtesy clerk in large Safeway store with high customer service.