- Loans Officer
- Staff training Supervisor
- Tellers Supervisor
- Customer Service Officer
- Used computers for various applications, such as Microsoft office.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Verified clients Medicaid elegibility using the Medicaid Elegibility Verification System.
- Verified status of childrens immunizations using Florida Shots System.
- Obtaining patient information interviewing , verifying information.
- Communicating to clients by explaining procedures , answering questions, providing information.
- Recording interest owed to saving accounts customers and interest owed to the bank from loans and other investments.
- Taking care of records for each customer’s account.
- Incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings and deductions for weekly employees only.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee social security deductions and employer’s social security and levy ] payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage and organize the office of the Permanent Secretary.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database
- Make travel arrangements.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for Senior Management, board, and other meetings.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.meetings.