- Take notes as physicians see patients in the Emergency Room.
- Discuss with physician their findings on exams.
- Update the patients whiteboards in the rooms.
- Type all the information given by patient’s with the needed ICD10 requirements.
- Review before submitting to the physician that all ICD10 requirements have been placed in the patients chart.
- See anywhere from 50 to 80 patients in a 11 hour time frame.
- Let the physicians know when the results come in for certain patients.
- Quickly, thoroughly, and accurately document patient visit in computer, including but not limited to: medical history, physical exam, any and all procedures performed, etc.
- Quickly, thoroughly, and accurately type physician-dictated physical exams, diagnoses, referrals, instructions and notes.
- Oversee entirety of patients’ electronic medical records to ensure quality, accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulations.
- Operate Physician’s hospital phone to filter phone calls, take messages, place calls to other medical personnel, etc.
- Aid in patient satisfaction by answering questions, retrieving physician and fulfilling certain comfort requests as allowed.
- Retrieve relevant medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel to assist in patient care.
- Schedule appointments for patients, including referrals and follow-ups.
- Transcribe messages into documents for customers
- Required to assist emergency room physicians in analyzing data provided by patient testing to better determine a diagnosis
- Required to interact with patients and other coworkers to ensure smooth delivery of patient care
- Process patient admission or discharge documents.
- Assisted student with hearing disabilities.
- Attended class with the student and took full transcript of classroom discussion and lecture.
- Created condensed notes and analysis of classroom content that was used as an example to other students in the scribe program.
- Worked with professor and head of learning services to ensure proper notes and information was being administered to the student.
- Record verbatim proceedings of lectures, tutorials, student meetings, and other proceedings, using recording equipment and written notes.
- Proofread, edit, and revise transliterated materials.
- Compile information on content and context of information to be transliterated for intended audience.
- Increase the overall flow and efficiency of medical department by streamlining Physician’s duties in the ways mentioned above, as well as various others that the physician may require at the time.