- Schedule appointments using Oasys Practice-Management Software, prepare bills and receive payment for orthodontic services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, using computer.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at orthodontic practice.
- Confirm upcoming appointments for patients, office staff and pharmaceutical representatives.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or team staff training.
- Assist other staff members with handling paperwork and insurance claims.
- Deliver orthodontic merchandise and collect payment for those items when necessary.
- Answer questions about various orthodontic product features and benefits.
- Create and maintain monthly schedules for nursing department making adjustments when necessary.
- Prepare daily schedule for all nursing staff, insuring that state requirements were being met.
- Maintained all licensure of nursing staff to insure they were current.
- Reviewed vacation requests and approved them based on the needs of the department.
- Meet with new employees of the nursing department to develope an orientation schedule.
- Reviewed time records on UltiPro Timekeeping System for payroll.
- Made any adjustments necessary on time records before being approved by the administrator.
- Establish work schedules for staff, according to workload.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, training of personal.
- Managing employees (Nurses and Nurse Aides)
- Rotation of On Call
- Scheduling Team Meetings.
- Schedule appointments and surgeries
- Collect payments, and daily deposits
- High volume customer service
- Fielded all service and employment inquiries after office hours.
- Receiving/Transferring/Making inbound calls and outbound calls.
- Calling several states such as FL, TX, GA, LA, VA, NJ, CT, NC.
- Calling Humana/Coventry/AETNA members to schedule them for yearly in
- home health and well-being assessments.
- Duties included but were not limited to explaining service thoroughly, making
- sure our members were comfortable having yearly visits.
- Finding a perfect date and time convenient for the member, notating special