- Perform patient registration functions including asking all registration
- Confirm accuracy of insurance and demographic data
- Obtain physician orders for exam with appropriate clinical indicators
- Documented patient medical information, case histories and insurance details to facilitate smooth appointments and payment processing.
- Scheduled, rescheduled and handled cancelled appointments for patients.
- Responded to correspondence from insurance companies to verify patient’s coverage.
- Checked patient data including insurance, demographic and health history to ensure all information was current.
- Coordinated lessons between teachers and students globally
- Submitted lesson cancellations and rescheduling
- Followed up with students about the curriculum
- Provided administrative assistance
- Delivered customer service to international students via phone and email correspondence
- Scheduled appointments for doctor visits and procedures using desktop calendar software.
- Coordinated patient scheduling, check-in, check-out and payments for billing.
- Promptly answered multi-line phone system and greeted callers enthusiastically.
- Obtained payments from patients and scanned identification and insurance cards.
- Organize and maintain appointment schedule.
- Train new employees on all salon policies and procedures.
- Pulled and delivered revenue reports, inventory management and salon scheduling.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations.
- Responsible for patient scheduling and assigning patients to appropriate dentist for their needs
- Maintained patient records
- Explained office procedures and policies prior to appointments
- Respond to e-mail correspondences for all office locations.