scheduler/personel care aide
- Conduct monthly vehicle checks to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain delivery dockets, reports, process documentation, training and daily log book safety records.
- Supervise the work of other schedulers.
- Reconcile delivery dockets, check for any errors and invoice customers accordingly
- Respond to all incoming calls routed from dialer.
- Listen to customer requests to answer questions and provide appropriate information.
- Review account information and verify current information making changes as needed.
- Data enter information into customer database ensuring accuracy.
- Contact customers as needed for follow-up.
- Route calls and patient cases to appropriate department for follow-up.
- Check email daily for any updates or changes to directories, policies and procedures, staff, etc.
- Maintain monthly staffing schedules for nursing department, making adjustments as needed.
- Develop daily schedules for all nursing staff to meet state requirements.
- Ensure that the resident to staff ratio is in accordance with the state requirements.
- Prepare monthly reports on resident to staff ratios for the corporate office.
- Meet with all new employees in the facility to make ID badges.
- Develop orientation schedules for all new employees in the nursing department.
- Review all vacation requests for the nursing department and approve based on department needs and staffing requirements.
- Participate in the creation of a customized operational computer system for the business
- Provided IT support when required
- Provided Payroll assistance when required
- Run reports from Time Advantage Timekeeping for staffing reports.
- Assist on the reception desk when needed.