- Organized the salon’s books
- Managed pay-roll and inventory
- Worked hands-on with the social media team
- Saved the company over $1,000 from unnecessary charges
- Managed thirteen hairstylists and three estheticians, ensuring everyone is booked up and on schedule.
- Placed orders weekly for merchandise, salon and spa supplies.
- Developed marketing and promotional materials to support seasonal activities such as “Recommend a friend” and “Fusio-Dose Fridays”.
- Reconciled invoices, balanced the cash drawer at the end of day as well as tracked monthly expenses.
- Prepared payroll paperwork biweekly and monthly schedules for all employees.
- Initiated collaborations with sales representatives from various suppliers such as L’Oreal, Kerastase, Yonka and OPI for new product launches and promotions.
- Selling products to meet quotas