- Greet clients and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing a multiple-line phone system.
- Scheduled and coordinated all clients appointments and services.
- Supervised a total of 30 employees and took initiative to manage the overall flow of the salon.
- Trained new employees on all salon procedures and policies.
- Opened and closed the salon which entailed, depositing cash, running reports for the day and locking up.
- Handle phone and register at front desk as assistant receptionist
- Manage product sales
- Fold towels, hang robes, wash towels, robes, brushes, and bowls
- Mark inventory and stock shelves
- Book appointments, assisting clients’ needs
- Wash, color, and dry extensions
- Greet all guests enthusiastically and professionally
- Answer the phone and schedule appointments for the student stylists
- Take and deliver messages
- Assist with sales of products
- Maintain the school’s image
- Other administrative tasks
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients.
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients.
- Make guest reservations for spa services.
- Suggesting clients regarding beneficial treatments/services.
- Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to the management.
- Open and close salon
- Greet and navigate clients
- Create and update clients profiles
- Carry out domestic chores
- Perform transaction & overrides
- Schedule and confirm future appointments
- Balance till