- Led a team of 4 people to achieve the deliverables, making sure the TAT is achieved, taking action to avoid any delay in the process.
- Assisting the sales and marketing team in different campaigns, local conferences and lead generation.
- Single point of contact for customers in India and production units in Europe and India.
- Handling customer enquiries, following entire backend sales process from enquiry level to invoicing and follow up for feedbacks.(Working on SAP)
- Processing office products/supply order
- Processing invoices for sale transactions
- Ensuring all files are updates and hold current and correct information
- Monthly statistic reporting
- Assisting with over the phone customer inquiries
- Dealing with client feedback
- Organizing staff rosters and time sheets
- Type Agreements of Purchase and Sale in Sales Profiler, along with compiling all necessary paperwork (such as schedules, floorplans, and site plans) in preparation for a sale
- Prepare all necessary documents, files, and procedures involved in an opening or release
- Track and report all sales onto a weekly sales report and tracking programs, Created and administered tracking programs for various tasks pertaining to the completion of forms such as brick packages and lawyer information
- Order all necessary supplies for the sales office and ensure that the agent has all necessary tools
- Pitching and closing clients who are ready to purchase
- Answer all phone calls and emails pertaining to the function of the sales office. This incorporates answering all questions pertaining to the lots and models we have available
- Contacting clients whose cheques have gone NSF and arranged for a replacement
- Prepare Monthly salary data of Yakult Ladies
- Manage uniform, Id-card request and other Pop and Material Request
- Manage Vendor Payments.
- Keeping close contact with Head Office and Décor to ensure clients are content and information pertaining to the sales office is being communicated.
- Attend and resolve all escalations received including:
- Price Lock Campaign, DI (Decoder Insurance Contract) and other short term Campaigns.
- Contact customers to resolve all escalations and provide root cause analysis to stakeholders.
- Update feedback from all the issues on Master list and send reports weekly.
- Listen to inboundoutbound calls to validate customers dispute and take decision
- Handle customer queries both over the phone and by email
- Dealing with high level management escalations i.e CEO ,Social media etc.